How to Apply
Due to many recruitment scams that continue to proliferate mainly via the internet, we ask that you please read the following message from International School Services (https://www.iss.edu/education-careers/teaching-overseas/important-notice) The American School of Guatemala does not charge any fees for candidates submitting job applications. Please know that no legitimate school will ask any teacher or administrator to pay them to obtain a job and/or work visa.
The following documents are needed for consideration for employment:
• electronic copy of current resumé or CV
• scanned copy of university transcripts and diploma
• scanned copy of teacher certification
• completed CAG application form (download links below)
Instructions to download CAG Application Form:
Select the one version that suits you best. In order to save a copy to your computer click on "save" after hitting the link.
Candidates for teaching positions must meet the following requirements:
• have a university degree (MASTER’S PREFERRED)
• be a fully-certified teacher
• have at least 2 years experience teaching the subject/level of the vacancy
• police clearance will be requested at a later date
Application forms may be sent by:
E-mail to Brenda de Higueros email@example.com
Fax (502) 2369-8335
7801 N.W. 37th St.
Doral, FL 33166
Phone (305) 592-0839
CAG: Partners in Excellence